Wednesday 16 September 2015

Way out east

¡Hola!


 After my visit to Salamanca Trade Museum I had the quest of making my way back from the eastern area of the city to the centre. The east of Salamanca was completely new to me so it was a challenge. However, it was a pleasant one which showed me a whole new side to the city.

The Museum




New paving which made me think of Liquorice Allsorts









This was a nice leafy, almost magical area.










The famous "Charro Button", the symbol of Salamanca, as a doorknob

 I was glad to reach the Plaza Mayor and meet up with some of my fellow students. I was pleased with myself for navigating my way back - especially when, looking now at Google Maps, the route is longer than I remembered. Victory!

 Thanks for reading,

 Liz x

No comments:

Post a Comment