Tuesday 12 September 2017

Vigo: Life goes on

 Hello!


 This is just a quick update to share some of my photos from Vigo that don't really fit into other posts. You can expect random snaps of food, cats and funny little things that caught my eye. I hope you enjoy them!

Shop-bought crema catalana. Not as great as the fresh dessert I'd had at restaurants in Perpignan, but very decent

Night at Porta do Sol

The Merman is watching you

Cyclamens (I think!)

Cafetería Horse

An eclair. It was full of custard, not cream as you might expect

Cats ahoy!

Campus food

When I asked for potato omelette in Da Vinci and got a potato omelette sandwich. Strange but nice!

I went to Biscuits Galicia and ordered a croissant. Rebellious. (Don't worry, I did try out the biscuits at a later date.)



More cats

The student residence looking pretty

Moody sky

Spot the cat!

Nightfall over Vigo's harbour

A yummy treat from Yogen Früz

A foggy day on campus
A weird but tasty banana dessert

Sunset over campus



A comedy night

Spot the spider

 Thanks for reading.

 Liz x

No comments:

Post a Comment