Friday 6 April 2018

Vigo: Caterpillars and cakes

 Hello!


 With spring having undoubtedly arrived in Vigo, making the city and my mountain campus incredibly beautiful, I thought I would give you another bits-and-bobs kind of post. 

 In these, I share random photos from my phone - often of nature or food - that aren't connected to one of my big posts of camera photos based around a trip or theme.

 I hope you enjoy this set.

Gorgeous dusk

Caterpillar!

Dramatic horses and port

The Chamber of Secrets has been opened! And it seems to have mysteriously moved from a castle in Scotland to a shopping centre in Galicia

Dinner by the harbour

Lunch at Uni

The harbour by night

Blossoms on campus


Twilight in the mountains

Oreo cheesecake

The little desserts Uni does so well


A huge student party - it was overwhelming having so many people descend on campus but it was fortunately only for one night

Milkshake

The port under a blue sky

"Please switch off the lights when you leave", in Spanish with someone's Galician editing

Campus looking lovely


Some kind of live broadcast from the old town

A café with a TV show on that appeared to be mocking Trump

Hot chocolate

A festival

I finally tried the famous Biscuit Buffet - of course there is a football biscuit!


Vigo at its most dazzling

 Thanks for following my travels.

 Liz x

No comments:

Post a Comment